I've loved jerky since I was a kid. That love continues today as wherever I go I'm searching for that perfect jerky experience. I pick up jerky at every rest stop when I travel and even moved into ordering it online. As my love grew, I realized there was so much out there I haven't yet tasted and there was no way I could keep track of all these different jerky companies because I had to order directly from the maker.
This is why I started Club Jerky. For fanatics like me who want to experience the amazing jerky all over this country and all over the world. Different makers, flavors, and meat types.. delivered right to you. You don't have to scour the internet purchasing direct, once you're in the club it just comes to you.
We are truly committed to making sure your jerky experience is the best you've every had, no questions asked.
We hope that all your jerky dreams come true at ClubJerky!
Some Jerky Enjoying Tips From The Pros At Club Jerky
- The three beef jerky “spoilers” are heat, light and oxygen
- Always store in an airtight container or zip-lock bag. If you are using a zip-lock bag, try to remove as much air as possible from the bag before closing
- Store in a cool, dark place if possible
- Store jerky in your refrigerator if you are not planning to consume in less than a week (since no preservatives or MSG are used)
- It can always be frozen if the vacuum seal has not been broken on the bag
- Since our suppliers use whole muscle meat (not ground chuck), it can be tough to chew for some people. Make a small tear on the side of the jerky strip with your incisors then rip the jerky away from you. This may sound strange but it works!
- Some people enjoy cutting their jerky into one inch pieces with their Jerky Shears for easier chewing and snacking